Yonique Yoni Herbal Steam
Yoni Steaming also known as ( Vaginal Steaming, V- Steaming ) is a holistic health practice in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to gently permeate her vagina. It is a gentle steam process similar to a facial steam.
Red Rose Petals, Mugwort, Yarrow Leaf, Motherwort, Calendula Flower, Rosemary, Lavender, Plaintain
Benefits of Vaginal Steaming
Vaginal herbs warm the inner and outer organs, which helps increase circulation to both the vagina and womb. This increased blood can result in a number of benefits:
- Rejuvenate the reproductive system through fresh blood supply.
- Brings vitality to the internal and external vaginal tissue ( similarly, how great the skin on your face looks after a facial massage - that’s the increased blood flow, and the same happens with our vulvas )
- It can make for greater sensations during sex due to the increase in blood flow / Reconnecting with sexuality / More enjoyable sex / Vaginal Tightening / Natural lubrication.
- For new mamas ( Postpartum care ), the increased circulation can help speed up tissue repair necessary after any damage done during labor. As well as promotes healing and toning.
- Promotes healing of vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar
- Pregnancy preparation ( cleanse the uterus prior to conception )
- Helps aid in Infertility
- Decreases menstrual cramping, bloating and fatigue
- Decreases heavy menstrual flow
- Regulation of irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- General cleansing of the uterus after menstruation
- Refreshing, clean feeling and scent
- Helps to restore bacterial and pH balance to aid in prevention of infections, bacterial vaginosis and odors
- Eases discomfort of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis
- Assist with the transition into menopause and beyond including vaginal dryness
- Detoxification of the womb and body
- Apply warmth to the perineum and lower digestive tract opening
- Helps with insomnia
- Meditation and increased mind-body connection
- Increase confidence and relaxation
- Relieves Anxiety
- Can help with aiding of sexual trauma
- Also recommended even if none of the above is a concern, it can be a great way to just pamper yourself
Who should not Yoni Steam?
First and most importantly, women who are pregnant, or think there is any possibility that they might be, should NOT do any type of Yoni Steam. Doing so may endanger the pregnancy, as many of the herbs used can alter hormone levels and can cause contractions of the uterus.
Women should NOT steam if you are trying to conceive and have already ovulated.
Women also should NOT steam while menstruating / spotting.
Women who have any type of internal infection ( cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation ), or a fever, are encouraged NOT to steam until the symptoms have passed.
Women should NOT steam when open sores or blisters are present.
Women with active hot flashes should NOT steam.
After birth or miscarriage avoid Steaming BEFORE pregnancy matter has cleared out ( blood has turned brown ) is NOT advised, This can lead to heavy bleeding.
If you have any vaginal piercings, they should be removed prior to steaming as the metal can become excessively hot and cause pain or damage in the area.
It is NOT recommended for women with any kind of IUD to steam because the medicinal properties of the herbs are intended to cause the uterus to contract and shed its lining. When an IUD is present, the risk is that this could cause the uterine tissue to shed or contract in such a way that it could dislodge, shift or expel the IUD. With that said, some women with IUDs have tried the Yoni Steaming and have reported great results, including reduced cramps during menstruation. However, we DO NOT advocate for steaming with an IUD, and doing so is at your own risk. You may want to talk to your women's health care provider for his/her recommendation.
Drink A LOT of water before and after session, some women can suffer from headaches after a steam, if they are not properly hydrated.
Yoni Steaming is a form of detox and water helps with further elimination.
Women who suffer from pain and cramping, old dark blood, bloating or exhaustion during menstruation should steam 2 to 3 times within the week before menstruation.
Excess Vaginal Mucus, Steam 3-5 days in a row, discharge often lightens up and eventually should clear up.
Women who are experiencing fertility challenges should steam once per week, and maybe twice during pre-ovulation, to make sure that the tissue is moist and that the cervical fluids are clear and copious. They should expect to steam for a minimum of three to six months before possible results ( These results may vary as there are many factors that affect fertility ).
After birth most women bleed for between 1-6 weeks. This bleeding is called lochia and is a combination of blood, uterine tissue and bacteria. The point of the placental implantation will heal and then come away from the uterine wall this scab is known as Eschar.
Yoni steaming may be done 3x per week for four weeks to facilitate healing and toning of the uterus and vagina.
If breastfeeding, caution should be taken with herbs used.
Women who are experiencing or who have passed menopause should steam at least 3x per year for maintenance, but may steam more often if it feels right.
Women steaming to address an infection should do a Mild steam for about 7-10 days providing there are no cuts and open wounds.
It is recommended to steam at least once per week, when you are not menstruating, for three months before expecting to see results. Do NOT try to conceive during the 3 months of yoni steam, as the cleansing action may prevent the fertilized egg from attaching to the uterine wall. After the 3 months of yoni steaming, you may resume trying to conceive and hopefully have successful conception within one to three cycles.
The enclosed information is NOT a substitute for professional medical advice. Yoni Steaming Herbs are NOT FDA approved for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any diseases or conditions.
We can NOT guarantee any results as every female body is unique and could respond in different ways.
Users of our Yoni Steaming Herbal Blends, agree to follow the instructions outlined on the product packaging to avoid injury, assume the risk inherent in applying botanicals and steam to sensitive skin.
In no event shall Yonique, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or special consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.